Forgiven sinner, Christian, Husband, Father and cradle-Episcopalian dedicated to seeking Christ in the events of everyday life. I believe that Christ is exactly who he says he is; the Son of God sent to save the world from sin and offering life everlasting in Him. I believe that we are adopted heirs of God’s promise through faith in Christ. I am seeking to serve on the GSAC Vestry for a 3-year term with a commitment to Honesty, Integrity and respect for the authority of our Bishop and Priest.
There are no upcoming events at this time.
News from the Parish
- Friday Fanfare: September 4th (A) YouTube Mass back 9/05 (B) Mary the Virgin: Labor of Love (C) Card of Thanks from Judy Hankins
- WILL YOU SHARE YOUR TIME AND TALENTS?
- Friday Fanfare: August 7th >>> (A) “What I Hope to do on my Vacation”(B) YouTube hiatus (and were to “go” on 8/15 & 8/22
- Friday Fanfare: July 31st >>> (A) Ryan Robert Barber, R.I.P. (B) The Pattern of our Worship
- Friday Fanfare: June 12th – Listening Groups et al.