There are many hungry people in Hood County; come join us in this wonderful ministry! We meet on Monday at 5:00 pm in the Parish Hall to make and package sandwich meals and to have fun and lively conversation and we are usually finished before 6:00 pm! Our diocese just awarded us with a $2,500 grant to ensure that we continue feeding the hungry!
There are no upcoming events at this time.
News from the Parish
- GSAC CELEBRATES FR. DAVID CARDONA’S 30TH ANNIVERSARY
- An Invitation to our New Confirmation Preparation Class
- Friday Fanfare: September 4th (A) YouTube Mass back 9/05 (B) Mary the Virgin: Labor of Love (C) Card of Thanks from Judy Hankins
- WILL YOU SHARE YOUR TIME AND TALENTS?
- Friday Fanfare: August 7th >>> (A) “What I Hope to do on my Vacation”(B) YouTube hiatus (and were to “go” on 8/15 & 8/22